The LBS Bond Desk is a major presence in Canadian fixed income markets, serving institutional investors and issuers across Canada as well as clients of the branch network.
- LBS is a leading dealer of Government of Canada Treasury Bills (T-Bills) and negotiable bonds and a major participant in the secondary market for these securities.
- LBS's focus on the primary and secondary provincial bond markets has made it one of the top eight brokers in these markets, with a secondary market share of more than 7%.
- LBS is a member of the Banking Group of the great majority of provinces and many government agencies.
- In Quebec, LBS is a leading co-manager of the purchase group for provincial bonds and one of the top three traders of municipal bonds.
- The LBS fixed-income team is also active in Canadian corporate bond financing, partipating in more than a dozen purchase groups in this market.
As well, LBS is a major dealer in money markets, active in issues of Treasury Bills and provincial notes and in a range of commercial paper programs.
For information, comments, or suggestions, please contact us:
By phone (Montreal)
Laurentian Bank Tower
1981 McGill College Ave.
By phone (Toronto)
1 (416) 865-5951
1 (416) 865-5694
130 Adelaide St. W.